Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy!!!

So I was doing my weekend on-line reading of Livin the vida low carb, and saw that Jimmy gave me a shout out!!! Ok Jimmy is the celebrity of low carb. He has built a community of people that have many things in common, we all love reading his blog, listening to his shows, and watching his videos, and we all eat low carb diets, or are planning too. Not only are his posts inspirational and informational, they are funny. Jimmy just made my week by mentioning me!

You can check out his blog here: http://livinlavidalocarb.blogspot.com/

Here is what Jimmy says about my blog " LOW-CARB AND LOSING IT...Excited only partially describes cc1sillygoose and her devotion to livin' la Vida low-carb. She's just plain nutty about it and doesn't mind that a bit in the world. Hilarious, honest, and straight to the point, you'll never have to wonder what's on this blogger's mind."

So yeah, I am happy and the funny thing is this motivates me more to become successful in my weight loss goal. I know low carb eating is the only way to go for weight loss, healthy living, and energy. So, Thanks again Jimmy, because it was your blog that inspired me to write my blog.

3 comments:

Jimmy Moore said...

You are VERY welcome, my friend! KEEP ON LIVIN' LA VIDA LOW-CARB!!!

iheartchocolate said...

I found his blog too, and loved what I read. It was one of the reasons I buckled down and started!

cc1sillygoose said...

Yes Jimmy is pretty awesome. Reading his blog also made me make that first step back into the low carb and I am happy I did!!!