Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Mon & Tues and a bad cold!


So I have had a bad cold since Monday night and though I have been at work, all I can do when I get home is sleep. My big weight- in day is tomorrow and I am hoping I did ok. I know I am just going to have a modest loss as I ate some carbs, and was 80% low carb and 20% off plan....but it is progress.

So as I type my head is congested and my throat is sore. I have been drinking airborne like it is going out of style! I also have three packets of emergence C in my water ( four cups)

Though I have not been 100% on plan the last two days I have been not eating very much. I had a smoothie Monday and a low carb coconut bar...and went home and slept for the rest of the eve.

Yesterday, I had a black coffee with sugar free Carmel syrup. I had a handful of macadamia nuts and a low carb coconut bar. Then I slept, and woke to dinner. I knew I was feeling a tad better because I was Starving...so I ate and it was not low carb...I took low carb blockers...but I am not sure if they worked or not. Some people say they do, and some people say they don't. I do not recommend doing this all the time (using blockers) I guess I will see tomorrow if the blockers helped any :)

Today all I have planned to eat are low carb Atkins shakes strawberry...as food right now nauseates me a lil.....then I am not sure about dinner. Probably meat and veggies....but that is if I do not fall a sleep first. Darn cold!

0 comments: