Monday, January 21, 2008

Woooohooooo


Day two of sticking 100% to my low carb journey and so far so good. I already feel better and my energy is perking up. I have tried many recipes this weekend. I made low carb cheesecake fluff, macaroni salad and fried rice.....my new favorites. I highly recommend Dana Carpender Low carb Book 500 more low carb recipes. It is awesome and I am so happy I have it. I defin can stick to low carb with all these wonderful great recipes.


What I made tonight for dinner was low carb fried "rice". It is sooooo good even my honey liked it and it helped my craving for Chinese food. It was delicious! Here is a link for a recipe http://www.recipezaar.com/257762
Low carb no bake cheesecake fluff....is amazing..........I adapted a recipe and here it is:
1 pkg of Cream cheese 8oz
1 cup of whipping cream
4 tbsp of sugar free vanilla syrup
1 pk of 4 serving sugar free jello pudding (any flavor) I used cheesecake flavor
So what you do it whip the cream til it form soft peaks. Then add in cream cheese and the sugar free syrup, and sugar free jello pudding. Mix it all up and chill for a few hours. What you get is a very rich low carb dessert with 2 carbs per serving.
So I am feeling really happy about low carb...so far doing low carb (half way) resulted in 4 pounds lost...so I am doing a week straight of 20-30 grams net carb a day for a week then I will look at my Success!!!!

0 comments: