Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Flu sucks!

I have been out ill again and this time it just kicked me in the butt a lil bit. :(

I have been making it to work....coughing my way to home and then eating a lil dinner and I am out like a sack of potatoes. My life has been boring. So not to much to update, I can post pics of the dents on my couch as I have been sitting here way to long lol.

One new thing is a purchased a web cam and am seriously thinking of keeping a vlog on you tube. I just know blogging has kept me honest and I am sure vloging will make me :) I need all the motivation I can get!

On the low carb front I have been eating low carb and coughing. My diet has been very simple, meatloaf, chicken, and string cheese. Easy foods for all I seem to want to do is hack my lungs out. Ok...I will stop complaining. I just hate, hate, hate being sick and I have been sick on and off for over a month. It is getting old......end rant. So I keeping up the good fight and hope others out there are healthy and low carbing :)

2 comments:

Jimmy Moore said...

GO FOR IT with the vlogging on YouTube! We need more positive voices for low-carb on there. :D

cc1sillygoose said...

Thanks Jimmy! I did a vlog and it was fun :) I defin speak/think highly of low carb eating!