Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sick again!

So I caught the bug AGAIN!!!!

Ahhhhh I sorry to vent but I am sick of being sick. I have a cold again and I am praying it does not turn into bronchitis like the time before. I am making my vitamin smoothies and just taking enough medicine to breathe.

Oh yeah I been sick since wed and I was guzzling cough syrup….just to find out it has sugar in it. The oddest things you would never think about that you may take everyday may have sugar in it!!!! So I am sure my weight loss will be nil, and I hope I did not gain. Just a quick update, I am burying myself in tissue again.

2 comments:

iheartchocolate said...

sorry you are sick. They have sugar free meds, for diabetics! I wouldn't have thought anything of it either.

Love you new colors

cc1sillygoose said...

Thank you! I finally did get some sugar free meds.