Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Were does the time go?

I have been out of the loop for awhile and there is no excuse. Just life has gotten to busy. An excuse….maybe….but mostly true J

Anyhow, I am still staying strong with low carb. I have not gotten on the scale, as it frightens me. I am at the moment afraid of carb creep and I know I tend to go over a bit on carbs on the weekend…..and this last one was not any different. So I am going to do a weight in about two weeks lets say March14th. Perhaps Friday morning as that sounds good to me. I have been using Ketosis sticks and I have varied from purple to pink……hmmmmmm. I love the ketosis sticks because it feels like I am doing a science experience. Plus it is definitely positive reinforcement.

Lately I have been eating out a lot, and so far so good. Went to Applebee’s the other day with some good friends and I had salad, veggies and a 9oz steak…It was sooooo good and it hit the spot. I am not going to lie…I looked at the dessert menu. But that was it just looked and put it away. Then I went to a Chinese restaurant with a friend the next day and all I had was the beef stir fry. Oh so good……

0 comments: