Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fustrated............



Yep. I should know better by now. I have been slacking-slack-slack on my low carb lifestyle. I have gained back five pounds........yeah I should know better. I know in my body carbs= weight gain and a bigger waist. I know that I am eating a low carb lifestyle for life, not just to lose weight, but for my health. You would think with all the books I have read and re-read on low carb, all the articles I mentally consumed, the health class I took, the blogs I read, and last but not least I should remember how I felt when I first went on low carb.....I lost eighty pounds and felt great! That was years ago, and I know first hand that low carb works. I know it has worked for me and many others....so WHY can I not seem to get on program lately?

I am truly frustrated with myself. I know I can do low carb in a social setting...but do I? Sometimes yes.......but lately no. I am not sure why I am self sabotaging, and I am just hoping that I can knock this off. I am mad at myself. I am acting like a little kid rebelling over something they cant do, and in turn doing it whenever possible. But why must I rebel against myself and my health? I am me and I can not even answer that. What the heck is wrong with me???

hmmmmmmm........end rant.

1 comments:

iheartchocolate said...

metoometoometoo ME TOO!

Totally me too. I am frustrated that that one cake eating episode has cost me an entire week of loss and 2 current pounds, as of yesterday. I kind of think if we allowed a cheat day each month-just one day, we would be able to do it the rest of the month. I don't know. It's very hard to get back on track though, as it has been this week. I was in ketosis again the next evening, but I have been in and out all week-not sure why. ARRRGGGHHHH