Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Started Weight Watchers

So low carb fans..I am still a believer...but I had a hard time doing such a severe form of low carb. I did it to myself. But now I am doing WW core/points and it is working well!

I have more motivation to work out and I am enjoying food again. Odd. I am eating lots of veggies and fruits. I will keep you all updated on my progress.....life has been crazy stressful, and uncertain lately and all I have energy for is work...make dinner and relax. Hope everyone is doing well, and have a great evening.

1 comments:

iheartchocolate said...

My husband's aunt lost 90lbs this year on ww, that is what motivated me to start mine! For me, I just know that this is the fastest way for me to do it effectively-but it is so so difficult. I have to do it forever, I know that. I don't like the thought, but I am an uncontrollable sweet eater if I don't reign it in!

I LOVE the WW bran muffins-they are so good and so filling! I think they are like, one point each-so you can eat like 10 a day!

I am so sick of the same old foods, I can't even tell you...but I have started dvr-ing that semi-homemade show hoping I can get inspired to add some new tricks to my menus. I have zero "cooking" skills or training, so it's tough.

Good luck to you with WW, I am sure it will be a great success!