Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I have a month off

So......yeah....I have a month off work. My Dr gave this to me after hearing my symptoms and seeing my hands which are getting progressively worse. I am not sure yet if having time off is a good thing. I know I needed it body wise. My body is tired and my hands and body are chronically sore and in pain.

I know this time off is much needed for my body to rest. I will not know what I actually have "diagnosis" but a lot of labs got done. I been off for about a week and a half....and it has gone by so fast. I am happy that I do not have to force myself out of bed. I am also becoming better acquainted with my cats :)

Keep all of you posted.

Diet wise I am trying to eat well.....a few mishaps...But I am seriously wanting to get back on low carb way of eating. That has been the only way of eating that has ever helped me with energy and weight loss.

1 comments:

iheartchocolate said...

I hope you are alright. I am sorry you are having trouble. I must have missed something because I don't know what you are referring to with your hands.

I just hope you feel better soon and can get back to work-howeverm try to enjoy your time off!