Friday, July 10, 2009

*Sigh* wipe dust off and get back up again.......

I am frustrated. I know I should not let the numbers on the scale rule me...but somedays it does break my resolve.I have been going down and up on the scale with the same two pounds!

So frustrating! I know my body is adjusting and I know I am doing *almost* everything right. I have been able to up my protein and water...but I know I need to up my protein even more. Currently I have been only taking 55 grams and nut says to take the minimum 60 grams...sigh. I have worked out everyday except Thursday..and I plan to work out more on the weekend. I am trying to kick arse here!

I keep a food journal, I measure and weight my food. I know it is just a stall, and will go away (soon I hope) I know I should not stress or worry about it. But even with all my knowledge I still have that lil voice in the back of my head that says "maybe this won't work either" I know that voice is full of it. I know this RNY is a valuable tool that will help me get to a healthy BMI. I am just adjusting to my new body, and my body is having a WTF! moment.

Ok I don't mean to rant. I really don't. I know I was blessed to even be able to have WLS... Though at times I act like an ungrateful child (I have moments when I curse my rny) I really am grateful.

I know this is just part of the process and journey. Hopefully soon my scale will budge.....

1 comments:

iheartchocolate said...

oh girlie, if you are working out every day, I bet you are adding muscle..which is why the numbers aren't going down. Try measureing a particular area instead, maybe that will show the actual loss going on. Don't fret. You're doing great!