Monday, October 25, 2010

Hanging in there.....

I’m miserable. My EDS has been progressively getting worse. I have tendinitis in both elbows and ankle and just recently sprained my wrist.
I have not blogged for the longest time because of this. I use all my strength to make it through four hours of work. When I come home I just rest my limbs so I can make it through another day at the office. Dr has had me on part-time disability since May and last time I saw her.
A month ago she tried to get me to be off work completely. I said no, I wanted to stick it out for financial reasons. Now I am to see her Wed and I know she is going to look at me and tell me “I told you so!”….I am sure she won’t do that as she is a professional. But if she did I would not blame her.
Wed will be the day I know what will happen……

6 comments:

Achelois said...

Hello from the UK. I also struggle to blog regularly and I don't work! EDS is a much more difficult condition than most people realise even those who understand it well. I know I can't help in 'real' time but I hope it helps that someone the otherside of the world does understand how you are feeling. Be honest with the doctor on Wednesday and Good Luck.

Please accept a virtual hug from the UK.

cc1sillygoose said...

Thank you for your kind words! It is nice to know that there are others out there that understand.... sending a hug back!

BadGlue said...

hope you're doing ok & have a good 2011

CheshieLynx said...

I understand feeling like you give everything to work. Sometimes I feel like I only live to go to work anymore. It's depressing really :(

Trish said...

Haven't seen you on in a long time! Hope things are looking up for you. I just want you to know that you inspired me and I have lost 31 pounds and while I have a lot more to go, I know I can do it. =) Have a very blessed day!

cc1sillygoose said...

Thanks everyone! It's been one of those lives...I will post new info soon! Hope everyone is doing well!